Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone reading this post! I am in New York right now, and I am having a good Christmas! I got the 13th book of Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Meltdown. I just finished reading it, and it's a good book. But to my surprise, there was a bookmark. A very unusual bookmark. The bookmark turned out to be $100 in cash, followed by another $5, also in cash! And finally, I got a 6-pack of socks! And those weren't my only gifts. Remember, I got gifts before Christmas. The other gifts I got were 1) For my birthday: A $25 Walmart gift card, and a $25 Northampton gift card! And I got myself some sweets for my birthday, like my very own carrot cake! And 2) For Christmas: Another $25 Walmart gift card,($50 total to spend at Walmart!) Daddy Day Care, $105 in cash, and the 13th book of Diary Of A Wimpy Kid! (The Meltdown)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)