6 Years Of My High School Years. 🥳😎

Today is April 5, 2024, and it marks exactly 6 years since I launched this blog on April 5, 2018! So many things have changed since then, like technology, the amount of times I have posted here (which has gone up and down), and the different social media platforms that have been popular, although most are the same. Here's what's changed since 4/5/18, in the world and just for me:

My first blog post on this site, from 4/5/18:
https://richardshighschoolyears.blogspot.com/2018/04/22-days-to-show.html?m=1

President in 2018: Donald Trump
President in 2024: Joe Biden

My age in 2018: 14
My age in 2024: 20

The social media platforms I have used most:
2018: Blogger/YouTube
2019: Blogger/YouTube
2020: Blogger/TikTok/Instagram/YouTube
2021: Instagram/YouTube
2022: Instagram/YouTube
2023: Threads/Instagram/Reddit/YouTube
2024: Threads/Reddit/YouTube

And when it comes to my vlog, My High School Years (TR27's Version), I am currently taking ANOTHER hiatus so I can focus more on school (college) as the end of the (college) year is coming up in about a month's time. I have been taking more footage, and once I start production again (which COULD be this weekend if I feel like it), episodes beginning from 9/29/2019 will be produced - episode 70, which I can't wait to show you!
P.S. That issue I had with video production was likely due to how big the episode is, the updating of the software potentially messing with the video, and the amount of content that was in production in said video. If I restart that video from fresh, I might not run into that problem again.

Anyways, just wanted to celebrate 6 years of this site! 🥳

Updated 4/5/24.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)