October 5, 2018

I haven't posted in 2 weeks! But I'm here to tell you something: The blog is NOT dead!


Today is Oct 5, 2018. The school went on a trip to an orchard about 45 minutes away. But I didn't go there. I instead went to a farm about 10 minutes from the school. It was fun, but it was chilly; it was only in the 50s outside. It looked like the hayride they have was closed, but it was indeed open. I chose not to go on it because it was cold outside. After, we went on a joyride, and ended up about 15 miles from the school. But we passed by the Eric Carle Museum, and saw something strange: A speed limit sign! That doesn't sound weird. But the actual limit was very weird. It wasn't 15 or 20, but 17! Seventeen miles per hour! What a weird speed limit! I also saw my mom at the community center, which was nice. We played Uno, and I showed Mom an idle/incremental game I like to play, called Infiroad. It was a mostly good day!

Pictures of the farm and the weird speed limit sign coming on the 4th episode of My High School Years, coming Oct 12!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)