My night out with Julie... 🤔🤔🤔

Today was Friday, 😁😁😁 and I decided to take another night out with Julie. So here's how it went:

At 4pm, Julie arrives at the community center. We quickly decide to watch How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World at the Hampshire Mall. Oh, gosh, the movie was SO awful we LEFT in the middle! 😐😐😐 Why was it awful? While, there was like NO comedy or anything good, just dragons flying around and fighting each other, and I practically already knew what was going to happen. The only good part of Cinemark was the concessions! 😂😂😂 So then we explored the mall and went to Arizona Pizza. Normally, their sausage GF pizza is really good, but tonight, the toppings were falling off the crust! 😂😂😂😐😐😐 Oh, GOSH! I mean, the pizza was good, but I don't usually have to eat it with a KNIFE and FORK! 😐😐😐 So I waited 20 minutes for falling-off-the-crust pizza 😂😂😂 and another 10 for them being packed. I mean, they were nearly at full capacity, so I do have to give them credit. I mean, there were like 100 people in there, so I get the problem of trying to serve 100 people at the same time, but even 110 Grill was better than this, as we went in January when it was at like 3/4 capacity, and the food took a little while, but it was really good! It might be good to give PINZ a try now.


The only good part about Cinemark was the concessions! 😂😂😂


Arizona's falling-off-the-crust pizza!
😂😂😂😐😐😐

#110Grill #PINZHadley

Updated 3/9/19.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)