My High School Years: The 32-Bit Episode (3/1/19)


This is SEASON 1 EPISODE 17.

Summary: It was a good week for me. I was finally able to get the haircut I needed after the barber being closed last week! (even though it was normal hours!) I also got my luggage for Special Olympics, and went to Kisara with Julie after FINALLY BEING GRANTED THE PERMISSION TO BE ABLE TO GO OUT WITH JULIE IN HER CAR WHEREVER AND WHENEVER WE WANTED! I had waited FOREVER for that permission! I am so happy and #Relieved about it! I also got $20 for giving my lawyer a tech lesson, and attempted to go to the dentist, however, they postponed me until 3/12.

Seen this episode? Check out S1 E18!

#SpecialOlympics #Relieved

Updated 3/16/19.

Comments

  1. Your new haircut is very GQ . Meaning you look super awesome!

    Love from your favorite Aunt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)