Bagels and sunsets (January 8, 2022)

Despite being published on January 10, 2022, this post is written as if it were January 8, 2022.

I barely feel like posting, but here I go. Today was a rather good day! I went to Tandem Bagel in Easthampton MA with Barrie, and took my first trips to Foster Farrar in Northampton (a hardware store) and also visited Aubuchon Hardware in Easthampton MA as well. I also saw the sunset and we were preparing for a sunset joyride, however by 4:35pm, it got too dark for Barrie. (although it was still light out, maybe the closed windows did it, I wanted to go) But we will do that tomorrow and also go out to eat tomorrow for lunch, as Barrie promised to me today as a promise from last weekend that was supposed to happen then. It was a good day; here's some snapshots:


Sweet treats, my favorite. πŸ˜‹
(Home)


Wow! I didn't know Toyotas were THAT efficient! I'll need to buy one, forget Tesla! LOL! 🀣🀣🀣 (This is a glitch, and I prefer Teslas over Toyotas, this is just a joke, no hate to Elon Musk)

πŸ“145 King Street, Northampton MA
(Foster Farrar)


And the award for the least efficient car goes to... Toyota! 🀣🀣 (Once AGAIN a joke, the ACTUAL average is about 50 MPG, very efficient car, but not as good as 999.9 MPG, WHICH PROBABLY ISN'T EVEN POSSIBLE! 🀣)
πŸ“145 King Street, Northampton MA
(Foster Farrar)


πŸ“144 King Street, Northampton MA.

Former auto shop, turned to a 🌿 shop!
(Are we AT the peak of cannabis shops yet or NOT?!) πŸ€£πŸ™„ I STILL CAN'T GO IN! DAMN IT! 🀣😭 NOT EVEN CLOSE... πŸ™„
And the names of these places are very creative tbh, this one soon being EMBR (ember), Enlite (enlight), Turning Leaf, Resinate (Resonate), upon MANY others.


πŸ“58 Pleasant Street, Northampton MA.

Yet another 🌿 shop being planted! This one being a (second?) location to an already existing dispensary under the same name in Las Vegas, NV. Until the end of 2015, this used to be a beauty/cosmetology school, Marinello. After several years of vacancy, it now has a second purpose. Northampton MA is just FULL of dispensaries, OMG! 🀣


πŸ“1 Ferry Street, Easthampton MA

The One Ferry Project in Easthampton MA as of 1/8/2022. Building 3, (residential/office, with the sign) has been completed and opened in November 2020, Building 5 (the one with the scaffolding and tarp over the windows) started construction in fall 2021 and plans to open by summer 2022. At this point, it might not happen, that's not a lot of time. They also plan for the whole project (Buildings 7, 9, 11, 15, and everything else) to be complete by 2029. Let's see what happens.
Hopefully I make a video on progress of this project soon, I would love to show you.
COMING SOON! πŸ—️πŸ‘·‍♂️
For more info, visit these websites:
Building 5 info: https://5ferry.com
Main project website:


Time for lunch from Tandem Bagel.
πŸ“9 Railroad Street, Easthampton MA
I got 2 gluten free toasted plain bagels and a 20 oz bottle of Sprite. It was SO GOOD! πŸ˜‹


Sadly not long enough... 🀣
πŸ“ 9 Railroad Street, Easthampton MA


I am familiar with Sparkling Ice, but this is the first time I have seen its name brand sold in a cooler. Cool! 😎 (Can't find it? Bottom right in cooler)
πŸ“168 Northampton Street, Easthampton MA
(Aubuchon Hardware)


Sunset at Aubuchon. What a "handy" gift from Mother Nature! 🀣 (Pun INTENDED. 😎)
πŸ“168 Northampton Street, Easthampton MA
(Aubuchon Hardware)


If you know, you know. 🌿
πŸ“ 168 Northampton Street, Easthampton MA
(Aubuchon Hardware)


Newly installed in late December 2021 at this dangerous intersection in the community.
πŸ“South Street + Main Street,
Easthampton MA


OH, GORGEOUS!!! πŸ€©πŸŒ‡πŸ“ΈπŸ˜Ž
πŸ“South Street + Main Street,
Easthampton MA


What is this, alien salt? πŸ€£πŸ‘½
πŸ“391 Main Street, Easthampton MA
(College Highway Apartments, aka my mom's/dad's house πŸ•Š️)


The sunset is calling. Answer it. πŸ€©πŸ˜ŽπŸ“ΈπŸŒ‡
πŸ“391 Main Street, Easthampton MA
(College Highway Apartments, aka my mom's/dad's house πŸ•Š️)


Shortened video of the sunset on both sides.
(Shortened due to max upload size of 100 MB per video on Blogger, about 40 seconds at 1080p, my resolution. I prefer shortening and light compression, but definitely more shortening unnecessary parts that can be deleted). Absolutely beautiful sunset! πŸŒ‡πŸ€©πŸ˜ŽπŸ“Έ
πŸ“391 Main Street, Easthampton MA
(College Highway Apartments, aka my mom's/dad's house πŸ•Š️)


Facing north from College Highway Apartments.
πŸ“391 Main Street, Easthampton MA


Facing east from College Highway Apartments towards MA-10.
πŸ“391 Main Street, Easthampton MA


Facing south towards College Highway Apartments.
πŸ“391 Main Street, Easthampton MA


2nd place!!! (Recent high scores: RJD)
FOR 0 SECONDS! πŸ₯³πŸ€£
(NO, actual time was 13 minutes 22.9 seconds of me holding down the button) Max time: 36 min 6.5 seconds. Prepare to get BEATEN...


After 37 minutes, my thumb was BURNING, and when I let go, I was confident I won, but during those 37 minutes, SOMEONE GOT 43 minutes 41.6 seconds. I even put my 3-letter name as "WIN" when in reality, it was a
"LOS"(S). #CelebratedTooEarly


I then got a random urge to see the Six Flags New England website, and it was what you would expect. "Thanks [For Joining Us] For The 2021 Season"; "We Can't Wait To See You In 2022". It's 2022 now, let's go! (Nope, that wouldn't work! 🀣)



(Edited for length) "Six Flags New England closed for the 2021 season. 2022 hours coming soon."


The most 2020s logo EVER. πŸ€£πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ†


What in the hell?! 😱 #WelcomeToTheFuture


Those are some cool kicks. I'd love some, but by the time I chose to buy them, AS ALWAYS, NIKE.COM WILL SAY "THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE" πŸ™„πŸ˜« And nope, you can't buy them through the Wayback Machine, nice try. 😭 By the way, this is the article about the new school Easthampton MA built, now in operation for grades 6-8, with grades ≤5 opening for fall 2022 most likely as the elementary side is still under construction.
Also, a planned "last chance inside" celebration for the old building was cancelled forever due to omicron. (Omicron can suck my big fat ding dong... πŸ™„ Super tired of this shit, let me tell you... πŸ’©)


To change the topic: THIS AMAZING DINNER. Imagine if taste-a-vision becomes a thing, it probably will by the end of the century, possibly by 2030. Who KNOWS with modern technology going so fast! πŸ˜‹πŸ€©πŸ˜Ž


Just another COVID-19 MISINFORMATION video on YouTube. Thanks for removing the DISLIKE count, YouTube, now people will see 105 likes and WATCH THE VIDEO. πŸ™„πŸ‘
THIS is why people DON'T WANT THE VACCINE IN THE FIRST PLACE. 7 SHOTS OF BOOSTERS ARE NOT REQUIRED!!! ONLY 1 IS!!! BUT TO LEAVE IT OFF, GNC STILL EXISTS?! 😱


Yet another sneaker I would love, but will probably be forever discontinued by the chance I want those. πŸ‘Ÿ❌😭 Nikes have a VERY SHORT lifespan on shelves.
Places you can't buy Nikes anymore: (or within the next few months)
TJMaxx, DSW, Zappos.com, among THOUSANDS of others!

WHAT. A. CRAZY. DAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)