Just for you, William!

This video was made just for you, William! Here are some memories we made from October 2017 to now, along with some sketches I made about graduating high school, just for you. The song I put in the video was Without You by David Guetta and Usher, because WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOU??? I know that you will be in college by August 11, 2018, so there is only one month left for us. But I will have a lot of hangouts with you, and we will talk a lot on the way to Rochester, film one last memory as you walk into the doors of college for the first time, one last hug, and that will be that. Thank you for 6 awesome years of awesome times, awesome hangouts, awesome talks, and some video game gameplay in the early days.

Comments

  1. You are my baby, you are my sunshine🎤🎶 Tears up,this's the BEST video ever. You are the BEST little (not that little)brother ever. You are a pure blessing for us, we LOVE YOU Richard Damon Gomez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Richard, I am impressed. you truly are a great videographer!! I think the song choice is perfect for this video tribute! You and your brother really love each other and I think that is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)