My High School Years - Lots Of Snow! (12/20/19)

 


This is SEASON 2 EPISODE 8.

Summary: This snowy week, I did many things, including seeing my parents, saw A LOT of snow, went bowling with Special Olympics, I opened my Christmas presents from school at school during their Christmas gathering, danced with William after he came home from college, and I had my LAST day of school for the 2010s! It was a VERY good week, and next week: Christmas. So expect LOTS of footage for next week and stay tuned!
Also, in S2 E10, SEE THE FIRST MHSY FOOTAGE IN 2020! So, there's lots going on soon, so STAY TUNED!

Seen this episode? Well, stay tuned for S2 E9, a Christmas themed episode, AND S2 E10, the New Year's 2020 episode, both coming soon!

1080P viewing on Google Photos currently unavailable, sorry for the inconvenience.
(episodes up to S2 E6 available in 1080P)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)