THE SECOND DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL...

Today was my second day of high school, and it went better, and involved no naps! The only problem, was I tried signing up for the Green Team, but because it involves outside work, and because I have diabetes, my one-on-one said I couldn't, so I chose Podcasts and Art. After school, I was reading articles on the local newspaper website that involved retail closings, and guess what? Julie was right in front of me! So we went to the mall! But, we forgot my little brother, so we had to go back and get him. But Mom and my little brother did their own thing, while Julie and I went bowling at the bowling/arcade place! It is really high tech; the chairs you normally sit at, waiting your turn to go, while in there, they have COUCHES. Yes, COUCHES! And the machine, can count your speed, down to a precision of 0.01 mph! The place recently opened last year! We later ate at the pizza restaurant, and I got GF sausage pizza! I tried to have a soda, but realized that the pizza had almost 150 GRAMS of carbs! So I only ate the pizza. We took the soda home. It was a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)