ONE FOLLOWER TO TEN!!! (HUGE SHOUTOUT TO MY 9TH FOLLOWER!)

Note: THIS IS THE 90TH POST!

This blog has hit a high note. Just 3 days ago, I gained an 8th follower, the first in a while. And now, that number is 9! So I am just one follower to ten! This blog is amazing! On Apr 6, 2018, I started this blog, in favor of my show, which was to air the 27th, and which did air the 27th. On July 9, 2018, My High School Years went online for the first time after a month of trouble. Here was the trouble: It came to be June 1, 2018. I wanted to put my show online, but I couldn't do it on YouTube; they wouldn't let me. But I couldn't publish it here, because the episodes were too big in file size. But then came relief: I found an app that I could compress the show with, and it was successful! But the app went downhill fast. First of all, the app had annoying ads. But they weren't just annoying, they were ANNOYING. The ads weren't just on the app itself; they were ALL OVER MY PHONE: the app itself, Chrome, they were just EVERYWHERE! And the app was taken off the app store sometime in July 2018. Luckily, I found a new app in late August 2018, that works fabulous! So, that was the trouble. On July 10, 2018, all episodes (at that time) were online on this blog! In August, I started announcements for Season 1 (The Freshman Year) which the first 3 episodes of, are out right now. And that was the history of this blog! Now to my 9 followers:

The original 8 were:

Yuderka Beez

Aimee Paquette (school nurse)

PJ (my one-on-one at school)

Mary Gomez (MY AWESOME MOM) ❤❤❤

Taylor Ross (one of the staff at school)

Maureen Jones (my aunt)

Julie Levesque (my mentor and a friend)

George Plouffe (my mentor and a friend)

The 9TH: Brad (my biological brother)

THANKS BROTHER FOR FOLLOWING ME!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)