HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN!!! 🎃🎃🎃

Happy Belated Halloween! Yesterday was Oct 31, 2018, and it is Halloween! I went trick-or-treating tonight, and it was fun! We planned to do it in the neighborhood and on Holly Cir. (That is another neighborhood close to ours) We did it in the neighborhood, but when we were almost done, IT STARTED RAINING! UGH! So we had to end after doing the whole neighborhood. But for next year, it will be Halloween 2019, which will be THE LAST HALLOWEEN OF THE DECADE! So I want to make next year's Halloween a big one! I will go to both the local neighborhood and Holly Cir! And if rain is in the forecast, we will go earlier!
Look at my costume! You can see I also got a face painting!

Here is how my Halloween went:

At school, they had alternate activities. First was extended homeroom. (instead of ending at 8:40, it ended at 9:00) I then went to gathering. After gathering was the first period. It was BINGO! I got a prize: a mini pool table toy! They did a lot of stuff for the next 3 hours. Finally at 12:30, it was lunchtime. At 1:00, we ended the day with a monster dash. (a Halloween themed obstacle course) That was really fun! And at 1:20, I went inside to play Sorry! with my one-on-one. At 2:00, the day was OVER. I saw Julie from 4:00 to 5:45 or 6:00. At 6:30, we went trick-or-treating. I got TONS of candy. We were doing great. But at 7:15, IT STARTED RAINING! COME ON! So it was over at 7:30. I got home and ate dinner, which was lasagna! That was good. So it was a GREAT Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)