Just a random blog post: 20 April 2019

Today is April 20, 2019, and I wanted to make a blog post today just because of some things that happened exactly 1 year ago.

On 20 April 2018...

I went to Mystic Aquarium with Mom and Julie

WE LOST AVICII 😭😭😭 R.I.P 1989-2018

It was 1 week before My High School Years started

Good day for me, BAD DAY for the music world...

I also made a blog for my Mystic Aquarium visit at mysticmemories2018.blogspot.com, but I never finished it, and dedicating a blog to one place is like me making a blog just about 110 Grill, at ilove110grill.blogspot.com (not a real website), but I already have a tab on it on My High School Years, so it was kind of a bad idea to make a blog dedicated to one place...

I can't believe it's been 1 YEAR since we lost Avicii, that is so sad... 😭😭😭

Watch his most popular song, Wake Me Up, here: https://youtu.be/IcrbM1l_BoI

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)