110 Grill and Apex Entertainment

Part 1: 110 Grill

Yes, I went back to 110 Grill, despite having a bad 3rd visit, which I didn't post about because it really wasn't noteworthy. ☹☹☹ But this time, we went to Apex Entertainment, and before we went, we decided to have lunch at the 110 Grill there because it was 2pm. So we got in, and this location was a lot more open then the Holyoke location, because it was stand-alone and not in a mall; though it is in a plaza. Very nice location! There also weren't many people there because it was an awkward time. (2-2:30pm) I got a plain 110 Classic Cheeseburger with sweet potato fries, and was it good! May I mention that the complimentary roll they give you was also very good? I also got a Sprite there and it was good. This was a GOOD visit and I would be back if I didn't live over an hour away!

Part 2: Apex Entertainment

After our OUTSTANDING visit to 110 Grill Marlborough, we went to Apex Entertainment. We got in, and HOW HUGE it was; it was THREE floors! We did the activities in the basement, which were bowling and the arcade. It was fun! But the pricing was weird. They charge you for bowling by the hour, and not by game. And it was pricey. But for a place like that, it was manageable. Unfortunately, due to my blood sugar acting wacky, I had to stop playing when there was still 30 minutes left, and we left the bowling part when there was 18 minutes left. I beat Julie 79 to 52 in bowling. After this, we went to the arcade and got a $10 card with 30 minutes unlimited games. That was fun! I played the game where you have to drop all the balls into the containers to win the jackpot, and I got 49 OUT OF 50! 😦😦😦 SO close! Them games are RIGGED! 😦😦😦 I also played the piano tiles game and got 13TH and 14TH place out of EVERYBODY! 😁😁😁 But my sugar was still at dangerous levels, so I had to have a SODA in the arcade! After that, it started going up, but we were practically done with Apex, and that was our REALLY FUN day!

110 Grill photos:





Apex Entertainment photos:






#110Grill #110PercentDelicious

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)