My High School Years: A Nice Spring Break (4/19/19)


This is SEASON 1 EPISODE 21.

Summary: It was spring vacation for me (and everybody else) and I had a nice week. I went to 110 Grill TWICE, once in Holyoke and once in Marlborough at Apex Entertainment. Oh, that reminds me! I also went to Apex Entertainment with Julie and did some bowling and arcade. The only bad things are that you could only bowl by the hour instead of by game, and my blood sugar crashed the party as it went too low for me to be able to bowl. (I have type 1 diabetes, which SUCKS!) I also went to Flight Fit N Fun, the new trampoline park at the Holyoke Mall.

#110Grill #ApexEntertainment
#FlightFitNFun

Seen this episode? Check out S1 E22!

Update 4/21/19: To say something, you know how I said in the episode whoever must've invented VR is a real genius? Well, since the uploading of this episode on Friday, I have been ABSOLUTELY BOMBARDED with ads about the Oculus Go! I wish there was a feature on YouTube where you could report overadvertising, because SlingStudio (a cool thing that costs $999 to stream to different platforms) had also BOMBARDED me with their ads when I only visited their stupid website once while I was searching for a good platform for me to stream live to YouTube. I found a good one, but I had my live streaming taken away from me when I accidentally copyrighted only like a week later. (used a song without consent)

Updated 8/31/20.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)