First watch pictures: view them on my Dubox. (December 3-13, 2020)

Hi, everyone. Since I have recently gotten the new smartwatch I wanted (the Kospet Prime), I have started using its camera to take pictures and videos of my life, and have gotten "some" good ones with the watch's 8MP/1080p rear camera and its 2MP/480p front camera, which is very good for a watch, but could be better, but not bad, considering that major smartwatches like the Apple Watch (no camera, all models, only remote capture from iPhones) and the Samsung Galaxy Watch (no camera since 2014, when it was the Samsung Gear 2 watch) don't have cameras at all! And because it's much easier to have a camera on my wrist (not quite, however; I have to take it off to take pictures/videos) then carrying around my tablet all the time (which I am a MASTER of already! 🤣🤣🤣😎😎😎), I guess it's better to have a smartwatch?

And so, all my photos and videos are now available on my Dubox! You should check them out; here's the link:

https://dubox.com/s/1NX_3eEXIMhfW1go4jXESrQ 

(Password is p08l)

(Spans between 12/3/20 and 12/13/20, includes 12/12/20)

Comments

  1. I cannot get to the pictures. It says the password is wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh. Maybe you got the password wrong, but if you don't have Dubox, you should get the app to see all of my latest stuff!
      Sorry... 🤣🤣🤣🤓🤓🤓

      Delete
  2. Awesome Pics Richard! Love from Aunt Mo :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)