My High School Years - Prom And The Factory (5/17/19)

 


This is SEASON 1 EPISODE 24.

Summary: What a delicious week! (pun intended) Tanisha went to prom (I didn't go) and I took a selfie with her before she went there, and I finished off with a Mother's Day trip to The Cheesecake Factory in West Hartford, CT, with a wait of 1 hour 20 minutes, staying at Barnes & Noble to look up gluten free cookbooks and their recipes (I took pictures of 2 such recipes) Also, it was in the 40s and 30s, more winter than spring weather, and it was a great week!

Comparison: made (around) the same time:
2018: "...The weather's in the 80s, spring is here" (May 4, 2018)
- 80 DEGREE WEATHER
2019: "I'm waiting in Barnes & Noble because I can't stay outside" (May 12, 2019)
- 40 DEGREE WEATHER

Wow. What a difference.

Seen this episode? Check out S1 E25!

My High School Years: Coming Soon To Google Photos in 1080P!

Updated 8/31/20.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)