My High School Years - Going To The Lake (7/12/19)

 


This is SEASON 1 EPISODE 27.

Summary: What a nice weekend in Lake George, NY! I spent the weekend getting food, having fun, seeing fireworks from the observation deck at the top of the Sheraton Lake George, and riding the boat in Lake George called the Minne-Ha-Ha (haha, funny name 😂😂😂🤔🤔🤔🤔) It was a very fun weekend, and that's all I did, the trip to Lake George, but it was my first time here, my first new tourist destination since December 31, 2017, which was a trip to Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, FL. It was fun, and I can't wait to go again!

Seen this episode? Check out S1 E28!

My High School Years: Coming soon to Google Photos in 1080P!

Updated 8/31/20.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)