My High School Years - #SummerCamp2019: Adventures @ Summer Camp (8/16/19)

 


This is SEASON 1 EPISODE 29.

Summary: What a fun week! It started with going to the zoo ☹, but then, I did ROLLER SKATING, I BOWLED, went to the ARCADE, and jumped A LOT at our local TRAMPOLINE PARK! It was a very fun week, and I really want to, and can't wait to, do it again!

Destinations I went to:

Day 1: Morning: Forest Park Zoo, Springfield, MA 👎
Day 1: Afternoon: Interskate 91 South, Wilbraham, MA 👍
(Roller skating)
Day 2: Sonny's Place, Somers, CT 👍
(Arcade, bowling, and food)
Day 3: Bounce! Trampoline Sports, Springfield, MA 👍
(Trampoline park)

Seen this episode? Check out S1 E30!

My High School Years: Coming soon to Google Photos in 1080P!

Updated 8/31/20.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)