My High School Years - Food Freedom! (7/26/19)

 


This is SEASON 1 EPISODE 28.

Summary: What a great day! On July 20, 2019, which so happened to also be the 50th anniversary of the moon landing on July 20, 1969, I went to the Nourished Festival (formerly GFAF Expos) in Worcester, MA, and ate at 110 Grill afterwards, and me getting gluten free pasta primavera with sweet potato fries with a Sprite at 110 Grill, and countless samples at the Nourished Festival. Why the Nourished Festival? EVERYTHING is available gluten free there, just like 110 Grill, which so happened to be there serving pulled pork mac and cheese, which I didn't try! 😱 Yes, that's true! Everything's available gluten free, which for celiacs like me, is THE MOST CONVENIENT THING IN THE WORLD! A dedicated GF festival, is just, wow! Yeah, I'm not going to "the other festival" where I could get burgers without buns and salads, no, no, NO! Incredibly convenient and fun festival, can't wait to come back! Both 110 Grill and the festival were amazing, awesome day!

Seen this episode? Check out S1 E29!

My High School Years: Coming soon to Google Photos in 1080P!

Updated 8/31/20.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)