15 days to the show!

It is now 15 days to the show!
What I did today: I went to school, in health, we did the cone drill. I did not beat my record of 19.55 seconds, but that's okay, because nobody in my class beat their record, here are the records I can remember for my class:

1st: Danny- 19.38 seconds
2nd: Richard- 19.55 seconds
3rd: Matthew- 19.89 seconds
4th: Maitreya- 21.03 seconds

Fun fact: The first cone drill I did, my time was approximately 32 seconds, now I have 19! Big improvement.

Then, I went to play Yahtzee with José, but we only got in like 3 rolls, because I had to go to OT. I didn't think I was, she told me on Monday that I had no OT today because she had an appointment. But it was a misunderstanding, she thought the appointment was at 1:45 pm, it turns out it happened at 8:45 am, and I have OT at 1pm on Thursdays. After school, I went to the center with George, and we were there the whole time, we researched Khan Academy, checked out the new K-8 school plan(at buildingeasthamptonsfuture.org), and more. It was a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)