2 days to the show!

It is now 2 days to the show!
What I did today: I went to school, then hung out with Julie. We played Candy Crush, we both did. Except, I have Candy Blast Mania, and Julie has Candy Crush Saga. I am at Level 165 on Candy Blast Mania, and Julie is at Level 322 on Candy Crush Saga. Then we watched half of Nailed It! and then I went with Mom to Youth Truth 2018 at the high school. It was a heartwrenching play, about how these kids were telling their social workers about foster care, and lasted about 45 minutes. After, I found out that the high school has a newsletter and a sports team called the Knights. How, I wish I could go there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)