18 days to the show!

It is now 18 days to the show!
What I did today: I went to school and had a great day. We watched the beginning of a movie called Akeelah and the Bee. It's about this girl named Akeelah who lives in a downhill part of LA, and goes to a not so fancy middle school. She prepares for the National Spelling Bee, and wins the school spelling bee. Then, she moves on to the district bee against 100+ students. She is very lucky, she has to be in the top 10 to move on; she places 11th getting a word wrong. This is not the end of it. However, the boy who placed 10th, his mother gives him a letter so he could know the word. Akeelah's mother watches outside the auditorium, and sees it happen. So she runs in and says that the boy cheated, so he is disqualified. Then the judges give Akeelah one more word to spell. She gets it correct, so she places in 10th and moves on. Then I went home, and saw George, we watched more of the movie. After that, I went to therapy, the last one I had at the old office. Before I used to go in Northampton, Mondays at 5pm. From now on, it is in Holyoke, right next to the mall, Mondays at 8:15 am, so I, beginning after break, have to get up early every Monday, and I will miss the first few minutes of class. After I went to therapy, I went with Mom to Walmart, and we got a few things. Then we went to River Valley Market, and I got two cake slices, each a different cake. I had the first yesterday, which was carrot cake. It was delicious. Finally, I went to bed. It was a long, but awesome day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)