17 days to the show!

It is now 17 days to the show!
What I did today: I went to school, and had another great day! I went to all the classes, I went to health, and they did Kahoot!. I won, and I congratulated everyone else. Then we were supposed to go to Treehouse for an event at 6pm that I go to every time. But it didn't happen. They will probably do it next week. The event is every Tuesday night, where the students from Smith College come over and help people with their homework. It just so happens that I don't get homework at my school; nobody does. Later on, they play Wii, they do games, and it is a great night. But, it didn't happen this week. But it was a great day, especially at school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)