August 24, 2018

What happened this week? You can see my older post on Monday and Tuesday, "2 WEEKS UNTIL HIGH SCHOOL!" Wednesday, I saw Julie, and I set up my new phone with her. Thursday was a special day; I kicked 2 home runs in kickball, and I gave the kids confections at the students-only ice cream social. I also set up the confections for the ice cream social. Thursday was also the last day for one of my classmates, Danny; he is moving to North Carolina. Today, I went to the last day of summer school; it was also the last day for another one of my classmates, Maitreya; he is going to a new school named White Oak. What happened today: I went to the last day of summer school. I went to play the electronic Deal Or No Deal game. On Thursday, we started to play it, but the batteries were dying. Today, I said the game was from the 2000s, and that batteries were different back then, and that my one-on-one should put on gloves; I was right; it was all corroded! Yuck! So we got 4 new batteries, they expire next year, but they work and look great! Then, after playing Deal Or No Deal, we went to gathering, and then played kickball outside for the rest of the day. We played against the 1s and the 2s; I was a 2. The final score was 14-11; the 1s won. But it was a great game, and I shook everyone's hand, and said "good game" to everyone. It was a great summer, and will never forget it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)