ONE WEEK UNTIL HIGH SCHOOL!!!

Today is Aug 28, 2018. Today marks just 1 week until high school for me! We have gotten to the point that kids are already starting school; William started college yesterday! Some kids started yesterday, some started today, others could start tomorrow. In fact, my little brother starts tomorrow! He is going to 3rd grade, whereas I am going to 9th grade. William and I are very similar on birthyears. For example, when I graduate high school in 2022, William will graduate college! I am 14; he is 18. He will be 19 soon. But I don't start school until next Tuesday, so I am lucky. I am going to see my mom today, and hopefully, it will be a good visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)