1 MONTH before my FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!

Today is Aug 4, 2018. Labor Day is Sep 3, which means there is 1 month left before high school for me! I want to GO BACK BIG, with a new backpack, new shoes, new clothes, new phone, NEW EVERYTHING! Also, the Niagara Falls trip is coming up; it's one WEEK away! But, unfortunately, we will likely be staying in New York for the trip. This passport thing has been taking too long, and the birth certificate my mom gave us is a copy, and we need the real one. I said to Mom that we should've started in June, not July. I was right. But stay tuned for the Niagara Falls episode "Welcome to College!", coming August 17, with My High School Years: Welcome To High School "The Freshman Year"(Season 1), coming September 7, and the second trailer for it coming August 17!

Updated Aug 7, 2018 to add new trailer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)