My High School Years: Welcome to 2019! (1/4/19)


This is SEASON 1 EPISODE 12.

Happy New Year 2019! I am finally back after a month of no episodes, due to limited storage space around Christmas. I got the 200gb micro SD card I wanted and that TRIPLED my storage. So now, I'll be making episodes every Friday for a while! Hope you saved all your time for this, because this episode is 23 MINUTES long! That's right; it is the longest episode I have ever done. It even exceeds the 22 minute flashback episode from The Preseason! Now, let's get to it.

Summary: Happy New Year 2019! This episode is packed with action! I had my last day being 14, my birthday, Christmas, and New Year's, and also a lot more! Hope you saved all your time for this, because this episode is 23 MINUTES long!

Now, some of my viewers have been complaining about one of the parts of my video (12/18/18) being quiet. I tried rerecording the video, but I think that the video in general was quiet. I just want to clarify that the video itself on the 2DS was quiet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Seen this episode? Check out S1 E13!

Updated 2/18/19.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)