The Super Blood Wolf Moon

This is also the 125th post!

#125Posts

Last night around midnight came a VERY rare lunar eclipse that only happens 3 times a CENTURY! Did you stay up and see it? I did. If you missed it, well, I'll see you in 2047, when the next one happens! I'm very sorry if you missed it. I saw it last night. I tried taking a picture of it, but the moon was too dim, so I wouldn't have wanted to upload a completely black picture! But I did see it with my own eyes! I'm so glad I was able to stay up and see it, especially on a Sunday night! I usually have to go to bed early on Sundays, but I was able to stay up, thanks to the #3DayWeekend! I was watching Netflix from 9:30 PM until 12 AM Monday, when the eclipse happened.


I didn't take this photo, but this is what the eclipse looked like.

#SuperBloodWolfMoon

Comments

  1. Beautiful picture!!! Great piece of history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this beautiful and amazing photo of the Lunar Eclipse!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)