My High School Years: Episode XIII (1/18/19)


This is SEASON 1 EPISODE 13.

First episode in 2 weeks! Last week I went to 110 Grill and had a GREAT time! This week I had an outing with Julie and had Kisara. What a great way to end the week and to start the 3 day weekend! Maybe 4, because Tuesday morning will hover around 0 degrees Fahrenheit! But it will be like 20 later on, so maybe just a 3 day weekend.

#110Grill  #AfterSchoolFun #3DayWeekend


Also, I am a few minutes late now, but the show now has a guaranteed schedule of Friday night at 8 PM.


Seen this episode? Check out S1 E14!

Updated 2/18/19.

Comments

  1. Hi Richard! So enjoyable to watch this video and see that you are still the same smart, polite, handsome student only all grown up...
    Looks like you are really getting out there and experiencing things, and I'm glad to see that there are at least some restaurants that will accommodate your food needs. Look forward to seeing more posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)