My first (semi-big) lottery win: $100!!!

Today, I played the lottery with Barrie as my monthly gambling session with her and bought 10 $1 tickets, for a total of $10. One of the tickets turned out to have winning numbers 1 and 10 (110?!), and ALL 5 scratch off spaces HAD a 1 or 10 and a $20 value, resulting in a $100 WIN. By $40, I was SHOCKED. But a (nearly) FREE $100 is AWESOME. 😎 That is my BIGGEST WIN YET! And I'm only 18, so I'm just starting out!

My lottery sessions:
December 2021: (inauguratory) NO WIN
January 2022: 10 $1 tickets, $5 payback, $5 LOSS
February 2022: 10 $1 tickets, $100 payback, $90 WIN

Only getting better!!! 😁


I don't have a picture of the actual ticket 🤭, but I do have this picture showing a legitimate $100 win, and the lottery checking machine inside the customer service desk made a cha-ching sound, meaning the win was legitimate!

I also want to play tomorrow, but I DON'T want to make a habit out of it. After all, money can only get you so far.

Have a great night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)