Day 1 of our trip in New York City (❄️ 2022)

400 POSTS ALREADY. WOW.

And here I am on ANOTHER vacation! This one is to New York, and it is going to be fun. We are going to go to Hudson Yards and see a sculpture there, and also, there will be a trip to Times Square! This is due to be a great vacation. This is day 1 of our vacation to NYC. The trip started at 11:30am when we left towards NYC and we made a stop at Walmart around 12pm-12:30pm (which I didn't go in) for snacks for the trip? Around 12:30pm, we left on the 2 1/2 hour drive to NYC. By around 4pm, we arrived in New York, and most of the drive was spent watching YouTube via Mary's hotspot and playing Minetest on my phone.






First, we got to Manhattan, our first destination, where we were staying between 4pm and 10:30pm. I already was thinking we weren't going to stay overnight here, due to the fact that on a previous NYC trip in June 2021, we didn't stay overnight there. I was right. By 10:30pm, it was time to go to our usual destination in Yonkers, and we arrived there and immediately went to bed at 11:30pm, and that was the end of Day 1 of our winter 2022 trip to New York.


Even though it may look like it, no, you could not still see the sky in New York at 10:30pm. I wish, though!






Don't know why, but I decided to selfie in New York at night while we were smelling the overpowering odor of the 2020s that is cannabis. (Obviously, NONE OF US WERE DOING IT)



And this was my first day in New York in February 2022. See you tomorrow, and thanks for reading!

Updated 2/25/22.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)