Yet ANOTHER update on My High School Years (TR27's Version).

Hi, everybody! I'm back once again with an update on my vlog, My High School Years (TR27's Version), which has been on hiatus since January 21, 2024, when episode 69 went out on Telegram, the last one to come out.

I have installed a video editing software called ShotCut on my Windows PC and although it runs somewhat slow, it runs pretty good, and I have already started production of episode 70 on there, the next episode.

I am still learning to use this software, but I think I'm getting the hang of it! Although slightly different than YouCut (actually QUITE different), I think this will result in a better product, however, it is WAY more complex, complicated, and feature filled than YouCut could ever dream of! There are some issues (text can only be so long, there's a character limit), but they are manageable!

If all goes well, you could be seeing new episodes by next month, March 2024!

See you soon! 😁✌️😎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)