I won't be able to post again until 2028... Here's why...

Guys, I have come across a point where I have decided to focus more on college, and because college is a long thing, I figured I would take the next 4 years off of blogging so I could focus on my education instead. College is a long road, and don't worry, I'll be back here in 2028 as a grown 24-year-old man talking about the beginning of my 20s.
See you in 2028...

LEAP DAY FOOLS! I mean I won't be able to post on THIS day (2/29) again until 2028! I'll be posting LOTS between now and 2028!

Fooled you, didn't I? 🤣🤣🤣 Happy Leap Day! I'll see you soon, and DEFINITELY, on February 29, 2028!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)