The latest on My High School Years (TR27's Version)

This post was made on February 5, 2024 and last updated then, and may not contain the latest or most accurate information at the time you are reading this. For the latest information, visit https://richardshighschoolyears.blogspot.com/episodes. To watch the 69 currently available episodes of My High School Years (TR27's Version) on Telegram, visit https://t.me/MHSYTR27.

Good evening, everybody! Ever since June 2023, I have been making my vlog series that is a rehash of the OG (original) series, My High School Years, which I produced episodes for mainly from 2018 to 2019. I have produced 69 (nice. 😈) episodes of (TR27's Version) and I was on a roll in the first few weeks of 2024, producing new episodes on the daily! But just when everything got good and seemed unstoppable...

Android 14 happened. After this update (which was NOT optional, it updates by itself 
🙄) occurred on my phone (which was on Android 13 before), my abysimal 4GB RAM Samsung phone could no longer keep up with what I wanted it to do, that being video editing, and it could no longer video edit as it would keep freezing and crashing when trying to even TRY to produce part of the episode that I was working on! Even after updating YouCut (my video editing app, it would not open the file before updating it), it would still crash before I even had a chance to edit anything.

So, partway through producing Episode 70 (week of October 4, 2019), I had no choice but to halt video production of (TR27's Version). You can't produce videos and a vlog if you don't have the sufficient equipment to do so!

So now, until I get a new phone (I'm eyeing the OnePlus Nord N30 5G with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage, as my Samsung Galaxy A14 5G's 4GB RAM and 64GB storage is not sufficient in 2024 on the latest Android, being 14, and the OnePlus phone is only $270-300, basically my budget), My High School Years (TR27's Version) is on indefinite hiatus. And so, the partial episode 70 will not be completed as it is impossible to do so, and once I get the new phone (I don't know when that will be...), I will have to start from scratch on Ep. 70 and produce episodes beginning from #70 onwards and also, #69 is a good cliffhanger (I did NOT mean to stop here, it's anything BUT nice, this is a COINCIDENCE) as #70 will have AMAZING content (including a day-long visit to The Big E in West Springfield MA and a trip to a baby shower in Lawrence MA on the SAME DAY) and, with that, being only 5 1/2 months from the start of, the pandemic, with many events and trips from Sep 2019-Feb 2020 (the pre-pandemic portion of 10th grade for me), when I get started again at #70, it will mark the beginning of the best episodes, with LOADS of unseen content!

That's a lot to put in at once, but, to put it quite plainly: just gimme some babies!
(THAT'S a joke. 😂 "put it quite plainly, just gimme some babies" are the lyrics to Ariana Grande's 2020 song "34+35", which is a song about, 69 "🔞"; considering that I had to stop at episode 69, I figured that this would fit in! And by the way, if you used that song in a 2020 TikTok video of yours, go back and watch said video. I'm pretty sure it's silent now thanks to UMG! 🤣🤣🤣)

OK, for real this time:
To put it quite plainly:
My High School Years (TR27's Version) is on an indefinite hiatus, will return once I get a new phone that can handle video editing, likely the OnePlus Nord N30 5G, and the best episodes are yet to come!
STAY TUNED!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)