SADDEST BLOG POST EVER: The Death Of My High School Years (I'm SO SORRY 😭😭😭)

I am really sorry to announce this, but effective immediately, My High School Years has been canceled due to time constraints and other reasons.
There is always that small chance of me restarting operations of the show in the fall, but I think the show is done for good. And so, with that, 4/19/19's episode of My High School Years (A Nice Spring Break, S1 E21) is effective immediately the last episode. Personally, I think spring break is a great time to end the show. I was really hoping for a 2022 ending, but sadly we only made it to 2019. What I can say about My High School Years is that it was a nice 12-month vlog project that worked out pretty well for a while. And thanks for sticking around over the past year on development of the show! It's said to come to a close so early, but I really didn't have any time to make new episodes. So, thank you.

NOTE: The end of My High School Years does NOT mean the end of this blog. I will continue to blog post as much as I can in the post-MHSY era. There will be amazing updates over the summer, like summer trips, Niagara Falls, possible arcade visits, TONS of outings with Julie, and so much more! I really hope you stick with me in the post-show era, because there will be some AMAZING stuff on here that will be posted during the summer, and I'm excited for you to stick around and I'm excited for myself to see where the road takes me (literally) and what will happen over the summer!

#Goodbye

Updated 6/9/19.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)