Congratulations Tanisha... OUR 2019 GRAD! 😁😁😁👏👏👏🖒🖒🖒🎓🎓🎓 JOB WELL DONE!

This one's for you, Tanisha! It is so amazing to hear that you graduated high school on June 7, 2019! I am SO proud of you! We may have not seen each other much or been together much, but I am still very happy that you graduated, and I am excited for you and Meraliz for going to law school in Connecticut! It will be a nice new journey for the two of you, and I'm sure you will enjoy it!

CONGRATULATIONS, Tanisha!!!

Here is a gallery of the photos we took:


Apr 18, 2018: At the Bassett Planetarium in Amherst, MA.




Jun 7, 2018: 1 year before your graduation. I think this was supposed to be a selfie of me, but whatever...


Jan 29, 2019: Your 18th birthday! Gosh, can't believe you're 18 already!


May 11, 2019: PROM!!!


Jun 6, 2019: The day before GRADUATION!

Sadly, I wasn't able to see you on your graduation day, but I am still happy that you graduated!


Congratulations, Tanisha, 2019 grad!


My own fake diploma for you!

Good luck at law school!


Updated 6/9/19.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)