Summer 2019... Just 6 DAYS AWAY!!! (6/21/2019) 😁😁😁

I am thrilled to announce that summer 2019 is just 6 days away calendarwise! I am SO excited, because I KNOW that summer 2019 is going to be one of the best summers ever! I'm going to go to a lot of places like Niagara Falls and such! Summer is pretty much here; the weather is getting warmer (although we had a 60-degree day on Thursday, 6/13/2019) and tomorrow, which is only supposed to be 69 degrees, which isn't that warm. It's warm, but it could be warmer, if you know what I mean. I only have 6 days left of school, which is AWESOME. If you want to know more info on my final days of school, here you go:

June 17-20: Academics, as normal
Friday, June 21: End of the year picnic, no academics
Monday, June 24: Final day and grad ceremony, half day, no academics

Although, I probably won't be going June 24, because if I did go, this would be my June 24...

8:15 AM - 10:15 AM: School
10:15 AM - 12:15 PM: School grad ceremony
12:15 PM - 1:00 PM: Drive to JCC
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: JCC
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Drive to therapy
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Therapy

See, school and JCC AND therapy all conflict on the same day, and I just wouldn't be able to do it all, so I figure cutting off school would be a good choice, because I already know what award I will get, and plus, I would be at JCC from 9 AM - 3 PM, which would make sense.
I'm sorry school, but when it comes to summer, Summer > School. Definitely.

And I have stuff to look forward to the week of June 17-21:
June 17: My Naxa (mp4 player with camera) and 8 GB microSD card for it come through Walmart!
June 20: My new portable charger comes through Amazon!
June 21: End of the year picnic, OBVIOUSLY.
(at the park, so I'll be outside for the first day of summer!)

And THAT is why I'm looking forward to summer 2019, BIG-TIME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)