SUMMER IS HERE!!! ☉☉☉

I can't believe that it is already summer 2019! This is going to be an AMAZING summer, with camp, LOTS of traveling, and of course, hopefully TONS of arcade visits! And in my downtime, I will OBVIOUSLY be playing Scrap Clicker 2. If you don't know, that is my OBSESSION right now! We are going to go to Niagara Falls (Canada) , and I will be going to JCC travel camp the week of Aug. 12-16. Stay tuned for AMAZING posts that week! Also, today is my first day of JCC, and I hope it goes well!

Now here's what I'm looking forward to this summer:

TRAVELING - obviously.

Minecraft Class: Back In Session!
(Coming July 2019!)

Wait, what? Minecraft class? I haven't heard of that since what, 2015?! YEP! My school is doing their FIRST EVER Minecraft class this summer, along with Latin/Greek class, and the normal electives like art, shop, and such. I am so excited that Minecraft is COMING BACK as Fortnite declines in popularity. Yes, my dream!!!

It is the Minecraft Renaissance Era right now. Wow, never thought THAT would be a time. Plus, the game turned 10 this year, so that was a huge milestone! They even made a special map for the anniversary!

Gone are the days of flossing, the loser sign on top of your face, and all that, thank GOD.

Back to the days of Minecraft versions of popular songs, having FUN, and all that.

Awesome!!!

Welcome Back, Minecraft! We're glad to have you back!

Anyways, HAVE A NICE SUMMER EVERYONE!!! ☉☉☉

Stay tuned for SO MANY AWESOME POSTS THIS SUMMER; I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Welp, looks like you figured out how to comment, huh? Love you, and I'll see you Saturday!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)