My High School Years - Kicking My Way To Victory (11/8/19)

 


This is SEASON 2 EPISODE 4.

Uploaded as a tribute at exactly 8:46am on 9/11/2020, exactly 19 years after the first plane hit the Twin Towers as the start of 9/11. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Summary: This was an AMAZING week! First, I had my final soccer practice (no footage), which involved getting up at 6:30am, and seeing the Springfield, MA skyline after the game, then going to pick up my mom from work. Next, THE BIG DAY! It started by getting up at 5am (EARLY... GET ME UP... πŸŒ…), then leaving my dad's at 5:45 IN THE MORNING, getting to my foster mom's at 6, eating breakfast, and taking off at 6:30 in the morning! For the 2 1/2 hour drive, you'll see countless nature pics, pictures of company buildings for miles and miles (50 miles to be exact), then going through the woods and swamps of northeastern Massachusetts, and arriving at The Governor's Academy in Byfield, MA, which is where we played the game, The 2019 Special Olympics Massachusetts State Soccer Cup! By the way, I had my first gluten free whoopie pie at the food trucks that were there and some Pirate's Booty as well. Here's how the game went: Arrival at 9:15am, followed by a MEGA CROWD WITH LOTS OF CHEERING AND GOING THROUGH THE PARADE OF ATHLETES, then a 15 minute walk through the school campus to the soccer field, following by 2-3 hours of playing, then awards were given out; our team, The (location hidden) Force got 2nd place, we lost against the Hopkinton (MA) Angels and that was it; they were really good, ugh! After the game, we were given out our awards along with 50-100 other athletes, and it felt REALLY GOOD! Then on the way home, you see more nature and building pics, followed by a McDonald's stop at 3:45pm, where I got an Egg McMuffin (no muffin),`a triple cheeseburger (plain, no bun), a Diet Coke, and a hashbrown, and it was very good! Then, you see it starting to get dark at 4pm, and it gets darker and darker until you can see the stars at only 5pm. Farewell, long daylight... Then, after THAT AMAZING DAY, I took pictures at school, then 2 days later, I had MY FIRST STARBUCKS VISIT, where I got a hot chocolate and a Marshmallow Dream Bar. The marshmallow bar was good, but the hot chocolate was a flop, would rather make it at home with Swiss Miss! After that, I filmed my final video on the bus, not knowing until I got to school, and they said I couldn't film anymore for privacy reasons, which marked the end of filming on the bus. Then I made a so called "Halloween" video, and that was the end of MY AMAZING WEEK!

Seen this episode? Well, stay tuned for S2 E5, the 50TH EPISODE of My High School Years, coming very soon!

My High School Years: Now in 1080P on Google Photos!
Visit /episodes for more info.

Updated 9/11/20.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)