My High School Years - A Whole Lotta Firsts (9/20/19)

 

This is SEASON 2 EPISODE 1.

Summary: Season 2 (The Sophomore Year) is here, and there are A WHOLE LOTTA FIRSTS in it! Firstly, you see my community celebrating it's "birthday", followed by the bus ride to my school with construction, then MY FIRST CONCERT on Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 6:30pm in my local community with all the people there and all the food I had, everything, then just a normal Friday that started with early fall morning fog, saying goodbye to my old social worker and hello to my new one, sunset and foliage, followed by encountering MY LAWYER at Whole Foods, where we were going, and went to PiNZ for dinner, where I got a GF burger with fries, and it was very good, and that was my AMAZING week! However, I didn't go bowling at PiNZ.

My High School Years: NOW AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PHOTOS IN 1080P!
All episodes available. WATCH NOW!

Seen this episode? Well, stay tuned for S2 E2, coming soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)