My High School Years - 50TH EPISODE! (11/15/19)



This is SEASON 2 EPISODE 5, THE 50TH EPISODE!

Summary: This is a BIG milestone. This episode brings along seeing my dad, taking many sunset pictures, tons of personal nostalgia you've NEVER seen before, I show you my awards collection (updated November 2019), break the news that Disney+ hit 10M subscribers within 24 hours of launching on Nov 12, 2019, (you tried, T-Series, you tried...) I show you some other interesting things, I make a vlog about me nearing 16 years old, and what I plan to do at 16, and finally, finish the week off at 110 Grill AND hit it off at the arcade with Julie at Round1, making 4th place on the Piano Tiles arcade game. It was an AMAZING week and an AMAZING episode. Will Episode 51 take place at Area 51? Find out next week!

Seen this episode? Well, stay tuned for S2 E6, coming soon!

My High School Years: NOW AVAILABLE IN 1080P ON GOOGLE PHOTOS!
Visit /episodes for more info.

(I was also hoping to include school footage, but due to restrictions, I was unable to)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)