My High School Years - Celebrating 16 (12/13/19)

 


This is SEASON 2 EPISODE 7.

Summary: What an amazing past 2 weeks! First, get some extra exclusive footage of me going to Santa's Arrival at Yankee Candle Flagship in South Deerfield, MA and seeing Santa land from a helicopter, then you see my 16th birthday celebration at the community center, then the next day I go out to Round1 at the Holyoke Mall to bowl as a celebration. It was a very good week, and I can't wait for the next one! By the way, it's almost Christmas, and almost 2020, so, what's next? Find out next week!

Seen this episode? Well, stay tuned for S2 E8, coming soon!

My High School Years: NOW AVAILABLE IN 1080P ON GOOGLE PHOTOS!
Visit /episodes for more info.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)