My High School Years - A Spook-tacular Halloween 2019 (10/25/19)

 

This is SEASON 2 EPISODE 2.

Summary: You better have time for THIS one, because this is the FIRST My High School Years episode exceeding 30 MINUTES in length! For this Halloween week, I took LOTS of pictures of foliage, filmed home videos, and OBVIOUSLY, went trick or treating at HCC. Whoops, let me rephrase that, "trunk" or treating, very interesting. It was a fun week, and I can't wait for the next one!

Seen this episode? Well, stay tuned for S2 E3, coming soon!

My High School Years: NOW AVAILABLE IN 1080P ON
GOOGLE PHOTOS!
Visit /episodes for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)