What A Crazy Day.

Today, I barely remember what happened. First, I went to school to be told there was no school (for me) because there was no nurse, so I had to get picked up to go home and stay home for the day, even therapy was virtual today due to my mom being late to work, and therefore, needing to work longer to stay afloat. Also, around 11am, due to my now almost-0 and even at some points 0 storage, I lost ALL my progress on Scrap 2 Fanmade, which I restarted playing about 2 weeks ago after playing it for real between February-March 2020. I got to about 4.4 million golden scrap, max barrel 110/5000 (FIGURES.) and about 1e63 (10^63) scrap before I got that unwelcome surprise that not only happened once, but TWICE, of a TOTAL loss of progress! Guess I won't be doing THIS again WITHOUT A BACKUP! Even my SD card is almost at capacity (<500 MB left most likely) so I had to upload EVERYTHING to Unlim! This loss of progress made me quite upset to the literal breaking point of me crying outside in frustration! 😫🤬😭 Also, my little brother, who is 6, had a FREAKOUT today, so that was unbelievable, and then we left to find my little sister's/Melanie's? friend that was missing around the city before being found like 10 minutes before we got there. The now 4:30pm sunset was pretty and I saw the last of it while at Cumberland Farms (Cumby's as locals call it) between about 5-5:05pm. We drove a different way to get to our destination for the friend we were looking for, and looking at the mill buildings on the other side of the canal from the cemetery was absolutely beautiful, and made me very happy, it looked like a HUGE college campus of 3-4 story buildings lit up under the late twilight of the beginning of night around 5:15pm even though it wasn't a college campus. Sadly I didn't get a picture! It was a very eventful day. I do have a picture of the sunset, though:


Capture time: 11/10/2021 5:02 PM EST

Now, dark at 5. Welcome to the late fall/early winter afternoon sunset. As of today, sunset was 4:37 PM if I'm not mistaken.

No school tomorrow for Veteran's Day and a half day on Friday, 11/12/2021, so I really only had Monday and Tuesday for classes!

Fun fact: 11/11 is the biggest shopping day in the world, not Christmas! The reason why is because 11/11 is a Chinese holiday called Singles' Day where people celebrate being single (kind of an anti-Valentine's Day) and many Chinese sites, like AliExpress, celebrate 11/11 on their site with many unbelievable sales on items.

Have a great night! Over and out! 👋😎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)