HEROES: Back Inside And Now Online Via Discord! (My first time in the community center since March 2020, other than getting mail!)

For the first time since March 2020, I was able to step inside, and we HEROES were able to meet inside the community center! (I've only been a member since October 2020 after a months long period of constantly asking to sign up for the program, so I never had an indoor session; that was my first outside of drop-in!) We had an amazing time while (some) COVID-19 protocols were being taken, like leaving the doors open for circulation, masks being mandatory while inside (also under my city's mandatory mask mandate that went into effect on 9/1/21 and has been in effect since), and no eating/drinking inside, food prepared inside was to be taken outside to consume on the patio with a new heating lamp there. It was a cool meeting, but the star of the meeting was a surprise: one of the youth set up a Discord server for HEROES, and I couldn't sign up because I don't have memory! Ugh! 😫 Here's proof:




If you can't see it:
Internal memory: 31.25 MB remaining
SD Card (disk) memory: 589 MB remaining

As of late 2021, about 500-600 MB is the minimum required to install an app, so that is DANGEROUSLY low! No apps being installed anytime soon, especially Discord, just many being deleted while I upload everything to my Unlim cloud with free, unlimited storage for all files, just like pre-June '21 Google Photos!

For the web version: https://unlimcloud.cloud
For the Android app: Search "unlim" on Google Play. Over 100K downloads!
(iOS app coming soon, app/web are in development, features may not work as intended)

However, I did get a picture of what the server looked like as I recorded many videos while taking pictures. This was a "presentation" that was done on the TV inside. Us teens/young adults were impressed, and so was everyone else! Most kids my age (not yet for me, soon though) use Discord though, so I'm missing out, I guess... 🤭😫🤬

Here's the picture:


I'm only uploading this picture because 1) videos are too long and big to be uploaded to Blogger, and 2) the videos I recorded had many people featured, some of which may not be permitted to be posted online, so it was better to avoid that all together.

Now THIS is useful, and WE SHOULD'VE DONE THIS DURING THE 2020 SHUTDOWN!

Gotta go now, good night! 😎✌️👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)