Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! πŸ¦ƒπŸ—πŸšπŸ₯§πŸ½️

Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone reading this! Sorry I didn't get here yesterday for this post the day of Thanksgiving, but now, we are on the night of the end of Black Friday, and the official start of the Christmas season as the day after Thanksgiving, and a local radio station has started playing all-Christmas music. But, before we get all festive (pun INTENDED. πŸ˜‚), we need to show Thanksgiving first.

Here's what it looked like last night, photos AND VIDEOS:


Time of capture: 11-25-2021 6:42PM
(Thanksgiving table. I briefly sat here before moving due to lack of space at the table, I sat at the kitchen table by myself, mostly occupied by food.) 


Time of capture: 11-25-2021 6:44PM
*Warning: this section contains profane language, but in a good manner, viewer discretion is advised

(Turkey, yellow but technically orange rice, pork, and Canada Dry Ginger Ale) Very good meal, but sadly no butternut squash, my FAVORITE for Thanksgiving. Maybe this weekend? At my school's catered dinner (I thought of the catering idea to get from our school's favorite banquet house, literally only 5-10 minutes away, and they had all the food we would normally have inside the banquet house, but due to COVID-19 restrictions over the past almost two years, at my school, 2019 appeared to be The Last Supper inside the banquet house for me, and that day I left due to an appointment, and I never came back. 😭) Hopefully, something will happen in the future where I'll be able to go there again, but the chances are slim right now. Who knows, though, who knows? Despite a separate classroom luncheon as normal (no cafeteria eating since March 2020, and also, gathering remains over Zoom despite our small school size of 30-40 students, including about 20 staff, which was in the cafeteria every morning prior to March 2020) and dessert being outside to be together (40 degrees, really... although with cases rising, it makes sense. getting tired of this covid shit, but maybe it's not a big deal since I'm fully vax AND used to wearing masks πŸ™„πŸ₯ΆπŸ˜·), it was still an AMAZING school Thanksgiving on 11/23/2021 from 11:30AM to around 1:45PM, 30 minutes before approximate dismissal. My bus didn't come until around 2:25PM until traffic, the LATEST! Definitely would do it again!


Time of capture: 11-25-2021 7:01PM
(Seconds of everything, except I reverted to Raspberry Canada Dry Ginger Ale because we ran out of regular, and got close to running out of raspberry too when I got some.) It was a good, but loud as hell Thanksgiving!

Now for the video: (what I'm thankful for)


Was the master in 2020, once again in 2021!

Thanks for reading this article, hope you enjoyed it. Check out my Instagram @tr27.official for the latest as well, and follow if you want. Thanks, and have a great night.

Followable hashtags will be added to most posts here by the end of 2021, stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)