I'm Feeling Musicy. SO MUCH MUSIC TODAY!

For my latest post involving weird weather, please check out my Instagram @tr27.official.

Today was a big day in music, for me anyways. I went to the new Starbucks on Riverdale Street in West Springfield MA (former D'Angelo's) and because today happened to be the release date of Red (Taylor's Version), a re-recording of Taylor Swift's 2012 album Red, I heard a lot of songs from there, like I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) [From The Vault], 22 (not sure if the old version or the new version), and a couple others, before getting Heat Waves by Glass Animals and Beggin' by Maneskin stuck in my head, before culminating in A Teen by V.I.C., a song I'd never heard before that is on FIFA 22, with Heat Waves actually being a FIFA 21 song. Believe me, I LOVE A Teen, it so describes me. 😎✌️

Ready? Here's ALL THE STUFF I HEARD TODAY:
(Future viewers, these videos may no longer be available to watch in the future due to spontaneous removals of videos by YouTube themselves or the creator privating or deleting the video in the future, so watch now while you can!)

#1: A Teen - V.I.C. (2020)


Lyric video:

y


#2: I Bet You Think About Me (Taylor's Version) [From The Vault] - Taylor Swift (2021)
*recorded around 2011-12 most likely
*Only lyric video available



#3: Heat Waves - Glass Animals (2020)



Lyric video:



#4: Beggin' - MΓ₯neskin (2017)
*Despite being 4 years old, this song is currently at its prime as of 11/12/2021, nearing the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 at #13 (week of 11/13/2021), its highest position so far at 19 weeks on chart.



Lyric video:



#5: 22 (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift (2021)
*Only lyric video available



It's been a great day, and I'll see you tomorrow. Bye! 😎✌️πŸ‘‹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)