Five Below and 300 Below

Today was a great day. I went to Smokin' Scoops in West Springfield, MA, where they make ice cream from LIQUID NITROGEN, and had the usual chocolate ice cream with no brownies (gluten free) and that was it. I even sat at their bar, which was cool, AND NO, I DON'T DRINK AND NEVER WILL. I also went to Five Below for the first time (Westfield MA location), and that was pretty cool. Little late though for a 17-year old (almost 18) to visit a teen store for the first time, but it was a cool experience that was totally modern.

Photos/videos from my inaugural visit to Five Below (in general), Westfield MA:


Greeted by a sunset, although I've seen better...

Just before Five Below:


My first ever photo inside a Five Below:


My first selfie inside Five Below!


#5BSTYLE


Would you go here with your parents? 🤔


I would, but I'd probably get a NO! 😫🤣 I'd much rather go with a friend, any friend... Need a friend REAL bad...


For $5, this looks REALLY GOOD!


$15? For those who aren't familiar with Five Below, even though (most) of the store is $5 or less, some parts do have more expensive stuff than $5 (mainly things like better tech stuff, some games, etc.) as there IS a limit to how much you can ACTUALLY get at $5. This is the most expensive section I saw during my brief visit, and these (WAY) more than $5 things are Bluetooth headphones.


Game controller cases? I have no idea what these are for, TBH. Protectors like a phone case? Keeping your controller sanitized during the pandemic like a glove? Allowing sweaty hands to be able to grip the controller? 🎮...


iPhone 8/7/6? These phones are 2014-2017, even before this blog started! (4-7 years old? I have someone in my HOUSE that age!)


May I ask, WHO? Clearly I don't keep up with Fortnite, because 1) I don't like the game, 2) my foster mom prevented me from playing/seeing the game while my older brother William (now 21, almost 22) was playing it while it was at its height in spring 2018-early 2020, and 3) I don't keep up with Fortnite, as I also thought it died a while ago! All people care about nowadays is either Among Us, Squid Game, or Minecraft/Roblox, and Fortnite got booted from BOTH app stores in summer 2020 due to loopholes getting around paying mandatory taxes to both app stores!


My type of night...


Room signs, clearly geared to teens.


My inaugural video in Five Below!


😎✌️


Sunset...


Sunset 2...


Sunset 3...


What will this be? My prediction: a bank/restaurant. (NOT a 110 Grill)


What a nice photo! Future nostalgia?


Front side of this new construction, showing what looks to be a drive thru, either for a bank or fast food restaurant, most likely.


Future nostalgia, FOR SURE.
Reasons: pixelated quality, sunset in background, empty parking lot, closed storefront.

Now, from -5($) (Five Below) to -320(°F) (320 Below) at Smokin' Scoops with LIQUID NITROGEN ICE CREAM!
Now, here are some pics and vids from the most chill location around, literally:


The PROCESS. Chemical experiment, all the time.


Mmm! 😋


#Foodstagram


Cool!


Yummy!

Such a good time, and I wish I could go back to BOTH locations!

Anyways, thanks for reading, and have a great night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)