My High School Years - Off To A Wacky Start (1/10/20)

 


This is SEASON 2 EPISODE 11.

Summary: This week has been crazy! First, I saw something weird on YouTube and had a delicious dinner, then had an amazing snack and got my tablet for the first time, saw my mom at the community center, saw a snow squall after bowling, and got takeout from 110 Grill on 1/10 for their 110 Day special ($10 extra to my loyalty for the next visit) while sneaking off from doing the laundry! 😂😂😂 Maybe I won't do that again? 🤣🤣🤣

My High School Years: NOW AVAILABLE IN 1080P ON GOOGLE PHOTOS!
Visit /episodes for more info.

Seen this episode? Well, stay tuned for S2 E12, coming soon!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)