HAVING THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE AT SONNY'S PLACE! (Day 2 of JCC travel camp)

Okay, Tuesday was good enough, but remember what I said: A new destination every day. So, Wednesday had to be a new trip. It turns out we either were going nowhere, or to The Quarters, an old style arcade in Hadley MA. But because The Quarters didn't open until 12pm, and the absolute KINDNESS AND GENEROSITY of the JCC, we took a trip to Sonny's Place instead, a family fun center located in Somers CT, which is only 15 minutes from the JCC. It was SO MUCH FUN! And my photo gallery is right below, check it out...


Cheese! Because The Quarters (another arcade in Hadley MA that we were supposed to go to) doesn't open until 12pm, the JCC decided to COMPLETELY change plans and go to Sonny's Place (a family fun center in Somers CT that was only 15 min away, and that was conveniently open at the time we got there) That was A LOT better.
#SonnysPlace


Me at the mini golf area at Sonny's Place! I stunk so much I quit on the 6th hole! (My score was like +11 at the time, if I even scored correctly!) 😂😂😂😥😥😥
#SonnysPlace


Arcade at Sonny's Place.
#SonnysPlace


A second shot of the arcade at Sonny's Place that shows more games like Quik Drop.
#SonnysPlace


After you've played some of the arcade games at Sonny's Place for a few, you need to get some food in you. Thank god Sonny's Place has GF stuff. I got a GF plain cheeseburger with sweet potato fries for lunch. It hits the spot all the time, wherever I (can) get it, 110 Grill or not!
#SonnysPlace


After I was done with my meal, it was straight back to the arcade. I decided to go and do some mini bowling! It was kind of boring and hard, because the computer only has 2 buttons: "Yes" and "No". 😐😐😐 I mean, HOW do you operate any bowling machine with only 2 buttons? I guess there's some odd way to actually do it! A little weird, huh? I did, however, get 109 points, which is really good! If I had gotten 110, I would've LAUGHED, because I am ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH THAT NUMBER!
#SonnysPlace #110Craziness


After using all my luck on a triple-digit bowling game, I did pretty bad at the arcade. I played that game where you have to time the ball correctly to drop it into the jackpot, and I DROPPED IT INTO THE 1 TICKET SPACE. I mean, COME ON! 😂😂😂😐😐😐
#SonnysPlace #BadLuck


That's a bit better. But still not a lot. Fun fact: You can get 3 TOOTSIE ROLLS with 16 tickets! 😂😂😂

P.S. I actually was playing Quik Drop and got 40+ balls, so I was supposed to get 40 tickets, but the machine was nice enough to give me 92 tickets, 52 more than I was supposed to get! Unfortunately, I didn't capture it on camera, because I thought I could win higher than 92 tickets, but it turns out it was not my day, and 92 was the highest amount of tickets I won on one game!

And after that, it was already time to go! And that was Day 2 of JCC travel camp for me!

#SonnysPlace #110Craziness
#BadLuck

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A While... Happy New Year BTW

IT'S DAY 3 OF MY 2019 FEBRUARY VACATION!

My High School Years: Hashtag 31 (2/22/19)